To place an item on the agenda you must contact the Linn County Clerk’s Office no later than Noon Thursday preceding the meeting.
The weekly agenda is updated and provided online by the Linn County Clerk’s Office.
Monday, February 11, 2019
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Consent Agenda
Items on the consent agenda are considered to be routine.
1. Approval of the Minutes of the previous meeting.
- 2. Approval of Claims.
- 3. Approval of Add/Abate/Refund Orders.
- Department Heads
- 9:10 AM
- 9:20 AM
- 9:30 AM Chris Martin – Building Security Purchase
- 9:45 AM County AAA Award – Bob Hamilton
- Public Comment
- 10:00 AM – A citizen desiring to speak on an item not on the agenda may do so at this time. Discussion is limited to five minutes and the Commission will not take action at this time. Items introduced under “PUBLIC COMMENT” may become agenda items for a later time or date.
- Old Business
- 10:15 AM Barbara Owen – 1100 Road Issues
- BREAK – 10:45 AM
- New Business
- 11:00 AM SEK Regional Planning Commission – Matt Godinez
- 11:15 AM Discuss Light Duty Positions – Cindy Holt & Jackie Messer
- 11:30 AM Construction Manager Selection
- 11:45 AM Construction Manager Selection
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- 1:30 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Upcoming: Reschedule the next regular meeting to Tuesday, February 19th, due to President’s Day.