306 Main St., Box 350
Mound City, Kansas 66056
(913) 795-2279 – Office
Visit the East Central Kansas Area Agency on Agency Nutrition Program web site for information and menus.
- Anyone 60 years or older, as well as their spouse of any age.
- People under age 60 with disabilities who reside at home with an eligible senior.
WHAT IS THE COST OF MEALS?
- Available to all older people in the community regardless of income level.
- Voluntary, confidential contributions are accepted.
- Donation of $3.50 per meal is requested.
HOME DELIVERED MEALS
- Homebound or isolated seniors 60 years and older.
- Breakfast and second meals provided to those in need.
SENIOR DINING SITE MEALS
- Senior Centers
- City & Community Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Nutrition Education
- Games and Crafts
We provide balanced meals and nutrition support to help older persons stay healthy and independent in their own homes.
ECKAAA Nutrition Program provides meal programs in Anderson, Coffey, Franklin, Linn, Miami and Osage counties in Kansas.
ECKAAA Nutrition Program is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint, call (785) 242-7200.
ECKAAA Nutrition Program, Inc. is funded in part from a grant through the Kansas Department of Aging.