315 Main St., Box 350
Mound City, Kansas 66056
Business Hours – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday
(913) 795-2668 – Office
(913) 795-2419 – Fax
- Cindy Holt – Deputy Clerk, Deputy Election Officer
- Lisa DeMayo – Accounts Payable Clerk
- Amanda Snyder – Payroll and Tax Clerk
- Katie Shipley – Payroll Clerk
2019 Election Dates:
- Primary Election, if required, will be held on August 6th, 2019. A primary is required when there are more than three candidates for a vacant seat. If members are elected at large, a primary is required when there are more than three times as many candidates as there are vacant seats on the governing body.
- The General Election will be held on November 5th, 2019.
- City/School Candidate Filing Deadline is Monday, June 3rd at Noon.
- Extension District Candidate Filing Deadline is Monday, June 3rd at Noon.
- Voter ID Requirements under the SAFE Act
- Federal Services Voters (Military and Civilian Overseas) (UOCAVA)
- Federal Voter Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Retention of Judges
- Online Voter Registration
- Check Your Voter Registration
- Voter Registration Application
- Advance Voting Application
- Polling Places