- The General Election is Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Polls are Open from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Last day to Register to Vote is Tuesday, October 16 (to be eligible to Vote in the 2018 General Election)
- Advance Ballots by mail will begin being mailed on Wednesday, October 17th.
- To receive a ballot by mail, call the Clerk’s Office at (913)795-2668 or click HERE for the application. The deadline for applications to be received is October 30th.
- Advance Voting in Person will begin Tuesday, October 23rd
- Advance Voting is held in the County Clerk’s Office, 315 Main Street, Mound City, KS 66056
- Office Hours
- Weekdays 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturday, October 27th, Saturday November 3rd, and Monday, November 5th hours will be 8 AM to 12:00 PM
- Advance Voting in Person Closes at Noon on November 5th.
- Click on Registration Information
- Enter your County, Name, & Date of Birth then Click Search
- Click on the Sample Ballot listed under the 11/6/2018 General Election.